VTOL (Vertical Takeoff/Land) UAS
VTOL UAV Systems (helicopters) are among the most innovative products currently on the UAV market. Advanced UAV Technology aircraft represent an alternative to traditional manned helicopters for many missions, enhancing safety while lowering operating costs dramatically.
Advanced UAV Technology aircraft are all capable of fully autonomous flight. All functions are carried out by pre-programmed instructions sent by an on-board computer, not by a pilot. The on-board computer interprets all commands and flies the aircraft, allowing the operator to concentrate on the mission.
Advanced UAV Technology systems are fast to deploy, and require no airfield, runway, or launch/recovery equipment. The Ground Control Station (GCS) is Windows based, and operators will find it’s interface to be extremely user friendly.
All Advanced UAV Technology products can be customized to meet your mission require- ments. Many cameras, sensors and other payloads can be integrated. The possible mis- sions that be accomplished is virtually unlimited, with new applications constantly being realised. Advanced UAV Technologies offers seven VTOL UAV models:
- AT -10 Ultra lightweight VTOL UAV
- AT -20 Lightweight VTOL UAV
- AT -30 Lightweight VTOL UAV
- AT -100 Light/Medium Weight VTOL UAV
- AT -200 Medium Weight VTOL UAV
- AT -300 Medium/Heavy Weight VTOL UAV
- AT-1000 Heavy Weight VTOL UAV
- Traffic/crime surveillance
- Border and coastal security
- Chemical, radiation, explosive detection
- Gas/Oil pipeline, electric line inspection
- Mapping and surveying
- Communications relay
- Search and rescue operations
- Riots and crowd surveillance
- Emergency goods delivery
- Fire detection and surveillance
- Forestry and agriculture
- Convoy and motorcade escort
- Automatic surveillance and patrolling of pre-defined areas
- Hostage search
- Delivery of goods in life-threatening situations
- Fishing surveillance
UAVs can take high resolution and hyperspectral photographic images and can be equip- ped with various types of cameras: day camera, thermal camera, infrared or ultraviolet cameras. The resulting images (e.g. three-dimensional land mapping) are highly precise. Various sensors and electric devices can be mounted on a UAV, weight being the only limitation.